[fpc-devel] Contribution

petr.kristan at epos.cz petr.kristan at epos.cz
Wed Jun 1 14:33:29 CEST 2005

Hi.

Now I'm working on porting our Delphi database application (cca 100 000 lines) to FreePascal. I
have some little patches principally around TDataset. Where can I send this patches?

Our application is now possible to translate in fpc, but first problem was
unfunctional VarArrayCreate([0, 1], varVariant). Is here somebody who is
working on Variants or may I try to penetrate into source and try to
track down this bug?

Petr Kristan

--
Ing. Petr Kristan