[fpc-devel] WinCE port

Yury Sidorov jura at ce.blagovest.com
Fri Jul 1 23:11:21 CEST 2005

From: "Florian Klaempfl" <F.Klaempfl at gmx.de>

>> I reached significant waypoint in WinCE port.
>> I have Hello world application running on WinCE. :)

> GJ :)
> Hope, you'll contribute the patches soon ;)

I hope too :)

>> A question why this init is needed and is it needed at WinCE?
>>
>>     rfs r0
>>     and r0,r0,#0xffe0ffff
>>     orr r0,r0,#0x00020000
>>     wfs r0

> It turns floating point exceptions on.

It is out of my knowledge now. I will defer exceptions stuff for later
time...

One more question. I created 2 files t_wince.pas and i_wince.pas for WinCE
target. But now I see that it will be better to add WinCE support to
t_win.pas and i_win.pas files. Is it ok to do that?

Yury Sidorov.