[fpc-devel] Important: Call for testing.

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Sat Jan 1 16:49:19 CET 2005

On Sunday 30 March 2008 17.56:40 Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > On Sunday 30 March 2008 01.32:09 Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> > Looks good, thanks. There is a problem with inline components:
> > http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=11069
> > Please delete 11068, it was posted private by accident.
>
> OK, I knew how to handle visual form inheritance so I could fix
> 11067, but inline I have no idea what it is. Can you explain me
> what needs to be done, and in what situations it is used ?

Inline is used for subforms, components in a form which inherit from another
form (TFrame in Delphi), in MSEgui every form can be used as inline
component. The ffInline filer flag must be written and the ancestor must be
looked up on writing and reading like inherited components.

> Alternatively you can supply a patch ;-)

I don't think I am "clean" enough...

Martin