[fpc-devel] Optimization error causes pyacc and plex to fail

DSTRODT at aol.com DSTRODT at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 19:49:17 CET 2005

Can't seem to get bug submission to work so I'm sending this here.
The 1.9.x distributed binaries of plex and pyacc both fail, as well as any
created from a 1.9.5 source snapshot. plex ends normally but only creates 2
states. pyacc fails with a RTE 216 on a move in procedure setunion of yaccbase.
The makefile compiles these programs with the -OG2p3 option. Changing this to
 either -Og2p3 or -OG1p3 and they both work correctly. I am using unmodified
versions of both programs so am only attaching the output of each scenario.
Feel  free to contact me if you need anything else.