[fpc-devel] Re: Exporting from Elf okay?

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Fri Aug 26 10:18:11 CEST 2005

> I implementing exporting from programs in svn trunk. Did someone test?

Okay, I envy you Florian. But we all do.

>From the minimal tests I have done - it works just as I had explained in the original mail :)
The big test will be when I compile the big ugly and beautiful Lazarus RB beast on linux.

I have to familiarize myself with the syntax. You used "public" keyword you after the functions.
That is required you think, in order for this to work on linux? And the {$linklib } directive is
needed in all cases? Or just the way you chose to try it?

>From looking at your SVN mods, it appears part of the tricks in getting this to work was to make
sure certain things weren't stripped from the library? (which could have taken me months to just
halfway figure out)

Regards
Lars