[fpc-devel] arm-wince step1

Oro06 orinaudo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:09:33 CEST 2005

Florian Klaempfl a écrit :

>Probably some bug in the error handling. FPC_IOCHECK checks the result of the
>write so that error location is quite logical.

i just tried the same prog targetting i386-wince4.2 (emulator)
compiling give this warning :
cannot find entry symbol __WinMainCRTStartup; defaulting to 00401000

writln(ing) in text file run without error message
but writeln to std console give the same error.

emu

>Unfortunatly none of the core
>developers has a wince pda so we can't test or make patches.

i386-wince emulator can be obtained by many ways (legal),
the simpliest is to download just the free standalone emulator package
here :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a120e012-ca31-4be9-a3bf-b9bf4f64ce72&DisplayLang=en
then you can have a shared directory with the host pc ...

i've a question concerning rtl tree :
what is the goal of win dir (common with win32 an winCE ?)
regards