[fpc-devel] data alignment

Jan Ruzicka jan.ruzicka at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 06:26:36 CEST 2005

Hi Rostya and Florian

Is there a way to align code? (specially in loops.)
A Profiler is complaining about an unaligned loop.
It gives following suggestion:
"... With gcc, use the -falign-loops=16 compiler flag (broken in gcc
3.1; gcc 3.3 or later should be used)."
I am using Shark on OSX 10.3.9 .

Is there any way to pass parameters to an assembler and/or linker ?

Jan