[fpc-devel]Open source pascal dialect compiler on mono.

Nikolai Zhubr s001 at hotbox.ru
Mon May 10 00:16:08 CEST 2004

Hi people,

Hope this is not too far off-topic :-) I thought I should
let you know, I've occasionally found an open-source
jvm/.net-targeted self-hosted pascal dialect compiler
http://www.citi.qut.edu.au/research/plas/projects/cp_files/index.jsp
 which appeared to also work with no huge trouble on mono
runtime on top of linux system. After making some few
changes I was today able to completely cycle it. Looks
like it is rather educational than production-oriented
and the syntax seems rather borland-unfriendly and such
but anyway still quite entertaining. I can post my patches
if someone wants to play with it, though they are mostly
trivial.

(Just in case someone didn't notice, mono beta 1 was
released last week - http://www.go-mono.com/)
--
Best regards,
 Nikolai Zhubr