[fpc-devel]UnixUtil.FNMatch bug - new patch version

Michalis Kamburelis michalis at camelot.homedns.org
Thu May 6 07:54:22 CEST 2004

Hi again,

Previous patch still missed to correct some bugs (those we're still bugs
in original FNMatch code, not new bugs introduced by my fixes, in case
you might ask...).

   '*o' should not match 'blah.ow' and
   '*o' should not match 'fox'

Anyway, I'm attaching new version of the patch (unixutil.patch) and new
version of the test program (fnmatch_test.pas). Just forget about
previous ones.

BTW, I also corrected indentation around that couple lines of code that
I am fixing. I hope you don't mind. Original indentation was totally
messed up and inconsistent; I just couldn't resist, so I corrected it.
I hope this will make reading this code easier.

--
Michalis