[fpc-devel]What are you guys doing besides developing FPC

Mon Jul 12 09:07:38 CEST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Sakesun Roykiattisak wrote:

> Just wonder. Does your work relate to pascal-compiler ? pascal-software ?

I don't think any of the core developers uses FPC full-time for his job.
Maybe for some side projects. I personally use Delphi for all programming.
As soon as Lazarus is up to it, I will make the switch, though.

> How much time do you typically spend on fpc ?

That depends on who you ask:
For the core developers: Too little time.
For their partners: Way too much, most likely. :-)

Michael.