[fpc-devel]Dynamic array problem (FPC 1.9)

Pavel V. Ozerski pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru
Thu Jan 22 09:12:59 CET 2004

Hello all,
I found also a problem with TIniFile (1.9, win32). If I try to read an
information from the same .ini file using standard TIniFile methods
from several instances of application at the same time, sometimes I
get an error opening .INI file. I think, INI file creation flags should
be supplemented with sharing-allowed constants or at least in
TIniFile.Create the lines "slLines.LoadFromFile(FFileName);" and
"slLines.SaveToFile(FFileName);" should be included into "Try..Except"
blocks and into "Repeat..Until success" block.
--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru