[fpc-devel]thread.inc

Karl-Michael Schindler schindler at physik.uni-halle.de
Wed Jan 21 19:40:58 CET 2004

When making the rtl under and for darwin I get the following error:

Compiling ../unix/systhrds.pp
thread.inc(34,21) Error: Identifier not found "SysGetCurrentThreadID"
systhrds.pp(136) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

grepping for SysGetCurrentThreadID did not find anything besides the
above occurence in thread.inc.
However, I found numerous GetCurrentThreadID.
Therefore, I changed SysGetCurrentThreadID to GetCurrentThreadID in
thread.inc and BINGO make cycle went through.

Comments?

Greetings

Dr. Karl-Michael Schindler
FB Physik
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg
D-06099 Halle (Saale)
Germany
Tel.: ++49 (0) 345 552-5563