[fpc-devel]a bug is found

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Thu Apr 22 09:07:06 CEST 2004

> I submitted a bug in the FPC bug list (as #3061).
> I would discuss it a little because now I write a stuff to radically solve
> problems with indexes export. Maybe, these two problems need to be solved
> as one complex? But I'm understandig that big changes in the compiler code
> may cause new problems.

I don't think that it creates new problems. It is a part of the compiler
that is rather independent from other functionality. If you can are
working on a fix please take also a look at the next problem reports:

2248 Unfixed Error Delphi error load DLL creates in FPC
2297 Unfixed Error export from dll
2363 Unfixed Error export problem
2364 Unfixed Error exports in unit
2366 Unfixed Error DLL generation - index numbers
2368 Unfixed Error DLL generation - Win32