[fpc-devel]Compile install program for win32

Zbigniew Kuczbanski zbyszek at pixel.pl
Thu Sep 25 10:34:10 CEST 2003

Hi,
I try compile install program for FP compiler under platform win32.
Today via CVS I download FVision source, installer source, and some source
units from idesrc.
All unit I can compile, and can build install.exe for win32. It works, but
eat all power of processor.
I check orginal install.exe, when it nothing do (wait for operator), it
takes 0% of processor.
Install.exe witch I compile takes 100% of procesor.

What I do wrong, Any suggestions?

System information
   Win2000, FPC 1.0.10, compile under FP IDE.
   I set conditional directive FVISION.

Best regards,
    Zb. Kuczbanski