[fpc-devel]fpc and VirtualPC/Mac OS X

Olle Raab automagi at algonet.se
Thu Oct 23 21:43:52 CEST 2003

03-10-21 11.39, skrev Jonas Maebe följande:

> On dinsdag, okt 21, 2003, at 10:56 Europe/Brussels, Dr. Karl-Michael
> Schindler wrote:

>> Did anybody try to compile fpc using any system (Windows or unix or
>> what so ever) under VirtualPC?
>
> A long time ago, I used the Dos version under VirtualPC.

I currently use MacOS 9.2 and VirtualPC 4.0.2 with Windows 2000 installed,
to do development of FPC 1.1 for classic MacOS (on PowerPC).

FPC 1.0.10 and the IDE runs without problem, its also possible to debug :) I
also use WinCVS.

I have broken up with my girlfriend, so I do not have access to a PC at home
anymore.

However, far as I know, the sources are not stable at the moment, I have not
been able to get it the whole way to any runnable app on MacOS, the last
month. This is due to the work with a beta release first of november.

I instead use the sources as of 2003 09 15

Olle