[fpc-devel]fcl/net doesn't build

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.com
Sat Nov 22 16:59:54 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 16:41, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> That's probably because it is linux specific. I quicksearched through
> the FreeBSD include dir, and it doesn't exist.

Yes, I know, it only exists on Linux. Thats why I did the IFDEF LINUX in
my hack.
However, there doesn't appear to be a good strategy on systems other
than linux wrt SIGPIPE handling in recv/send (in linux you just exclude
it with this flag if you don't want it).

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/
GnuPG key: http://www.sipsolutions.de/keys/JohannesBerg.asc