[fpc-devel]Re: Linux/PPC port of FPC working + others

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.ugent.be
Tue Jun 3 16:42:29 CEST 2003

On dinsdag, jun 3, 2003, at 16:45 Europe/Brussels, Balogh, Karoly
(Charlie/iNQ) wrote:

> Hey, great news! And where to download it? :) Any unofficial snapshot
> or stg? ;) Since i just got a PMac8500/AV for free with some 604e/200
> inside, and Debian 3.0r1 on it, so i wanted to try FPC/PPC out, but i
> was not able to find it on ftp.freepascal.org. Okay, i can CVS it down,
> and cross-compile with a Linux/x86 box, but i'm so lazy... So can i
> have a compiled executable/rtl at least for my further experiments? :)

I've put a compiled snapshot up at
<http://jonagold.elis.ugent.be:8080/~jonas/fpc/> (from yesterday
night's sources). Make sure that you use -Or when compiling something
and "-dppc603 -Or" when cycling the compiler for optimal speed (in so
far you can call the current speed optimal :)

Thanks for all your other work on fpc!

Jonas