[fpc-devel]Two bugs in FPC 1.0.10

MichaƂ Kamburelis michalis at camelot.homedns.org
Sat Jul 19 09:09:22 CEST 2003

Hi

On the main WWW page you wrote that the development of FPC will be
focused on 1.1 version. However, are you planning to work on 1.0.11
version, i.e. 1.0.10 + fixes branch ?

If the answer is "yes", I have two bugs that I found in FPC 1.0.10. The
first bug was already present in late FPC 1.0.7 versions and I reported
it to this list - but I received no response to my letter. None of this
bugs were present in FPC 1.0.6. I really appreciate your work on the
best Pascal compiler ever, but it's a shame that new FPC version
introduces _new_ bugs compared with the old 1.0.6.

I'm attaching two sources with comments that demonstrate the bugs.

Regards,
Michalis Kamburelis
michalis at camelot.homedns.org
http://www.camelot.homedns.org/~michalis/ (in Polish)