[fpc-devel]Questions about building an IDE/RAD System

Yakov Sudeikin yashka at exebook.com
Wed Dec 31 20:30:57 CET 2003

> go together.  As an example my current Form Designer loads the Delphi
BPL's
> and overrides the calls that normally the IDE would use to register

I guess you do not know that FPC is the command line compiler, not the IDE,
and there is no place to start. You should start from scratch, create your
own code editor, add your form designer, hook to the external debugger, and
call the command line compiler. If you do that, let me know, I'd like to use
it :))

Take care,
Yakov Sudeikin