[fpc-devel]Re: some m68k releated stuff

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sun Apr 6 00:24:56 CEST 2003

From:           	"Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ)" <charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu>
To:             	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]Re: some m68k releated stuff
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
	<mailto:fpc-devel-request at lists.freepascal.org?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Sat, 05 Apr 2003 14:34:29 +0200

   Hi,

> > do you have "fpc" available on PATH? If so, what does "fpc -i"
> > display?
>
> 9.Ram Disk:> fpc -i
> Error: ppc68k.exe can't be executed

 very easy... ;-) compiler/utils/fpc.pp expects the .exe extension to
be always used unless the UNIX conditional is defined. I don't know,
whether it would make sense to add this define for Amiga (I suspect
it wouldn't be the right solution here), or whether we should add
Amiga explicitely there (or maybe don't use .exe for anything but
I386???). Once this gets fixed, you shouldn't have to set FPC=ppc68k
explicitely, I guess.

Tomas