[fpc-devel]FPC for Amiga/68k

Balogh, Karoly (Charlie/iNQ) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Fri Nov 22 13:24:01 CET 2002

Hi,

On 22-Nov-02, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

>> My questions are: How much effort would be needed to get
>> an up-to-date Amiga/68k compiler? What's need to be done?
> Afaik the current 1.0.7 cvs version works on UAE. However,
> there is no snapshot available yet, i.e. you've to cross
> compile it yourself :)

Ahem, well... :) On what system it is possible to generate
the 68k-hosted/targeted compiler? I've no Linux/68k here.
Is it possible on Linux/x86? What additional tools
(eg. cross-linker) needed and are these available from
somewhere on the net?

(I've nothing but e-mail access now, so i can't check it.)

Bye,
--
Charlie/iNQ
.:%[ Cybernetic Hydraulic Android Responsible for ]%:.