[fpc-devel]ICS

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Nov 4 11:44:17 CET 2002

I've been playing a bit with ICS (one of the two internet component suites
for Delphi), and I got some demoes to work, but I don't know why the others
don't.

People that are bored, or are win32 debugging cracks (I'm _NOT_), check it
out:-)
(specially the the SMTP example, it is very simple, but doesn't work, so
it maybe easy to isolate the problem)

You'll need:
- A recent 1.1 compiler,
- http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/twfpc.zip	   the ICS stuff
- http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/winsock.pp   (rtl/win32/winsock with some minor
					   patches yet uncommited)
- A messages.pas			   I used the Delphi 5 one  of my
					   employer to test.

I hope to fix the last two dependancies soon :-)

P.s. to the FPC developpers: the core maillist seems to have stopped
working! I haven't gotten messages since nearly a day now(including the ones
i sent).