[fpc-devel]Problem building documentation in PDFu

Carlos Laviola carlos at laviola.org
Mon May 20 06:34:46 CEST 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 11:28:32PM +0200, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> > > in docs/Makefile you need to remove 'fcl' from the HTML= at line 25
> >
> > I checked out docs/ from the CVS, and I still get this:
> >
> > ! pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier (name{page.1}) ha
> > s been already used, duplicate ignored
> > <to be read again>
>
> IIRC this is an error that you get with newer TeTeX's if you don't install the
> extra TeX packages in the docs/packages directory of the docs.
>
> Also be careful that there isn't some file with the same name (as one of the
> packages' files) somewhere in the texmf tree.

I just tried an innocent 'make pdf', which worked fine with FPC 1.0.4 :)
'make html' works, though.  Can anyone take a look at the issue, if
there is any, or am I the only one that cannot build the PDF
documentation from source?

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _   icq -> bad -|- jabber -> good
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_|  Support Scientology! http://xenu.net