[fpc-devel]IOI2002: FPC 1.0.6 <--> RHIDE broken

Alejandro Néstor Vargas anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar
Fri May 17 16:21:08 CEST 2002

Michael Van Canneyt dijo:
>> with RHIDE.  Maybe it is a linking issue.  (Note: We may
>> still have to negotiate what it means that this is repaired,
>> please take this up with me.)
>
> Can you give more details ?
> FPC is an external program - I don't see why
> it would no longer work with RHIDE.

I just made a quick check with rhide 1.5 (gdb 5.1.1). I don't know why, but,
when it builds the program, it don't creates the executable but only an
objectfile. It is calling ppc386 with the folowing parameters:

ppc386 -oprogname progname.pas -E+

When I uses the option compile/compile, rhide aborts with a segmentation
fault. When I uses compile/build all, it compiles but don't creates the
executable, then it can't run the program. I tried removing the -E+
parameter,but rhide can't debug the program. I added -gg, but it can't even do line by
line execution.

--
Alejandro Néstor Vargas
anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar