[fpc-devel]Bugs in 1.1

Ivan Shikhalev fpc at fromru.com
Fri Mar 29 16:21:46 CET 2002

> Now
> Ivan Shikhalev wrote me about a similar problem in interfaces. Please
> at least inform us where is located possible bug cause in compiler
> source, then we could try to fix it.

I want to add:

When we use a multiple interfaces in one class, a calling any interface
functions
like QueryInterface, _AddRef and _Release generates an error "Access
Violation".
This error is occured because the compiler write code, which do not
initialize
the ESI register before it calls another methods, and push this register as
Self.
Now I use own build of RTL with "asm end ['ESI'];" in beginning of
QueryInterface,
_AddRef and _Release.

        Ivan Shikhalev

       http://fpc.by.ru/