[fpc-devel]a fpc 1.1 make cycle problem

Sergey Korshunoff seyko at comail.ru
Mon Jun 17 02:43:28 CEST 2002

Hi!

I think there is a more errors in fpc v1.1 (even after recent patch for ECX)
What is the problem?

I can not perform fpc 1.1 make cycle with OPT=-CR option:
   ppc2 is crashed when it try to compile system.pp

I found  that this is because tdictionery.rename do not return a nil
(but a rundom value) when it can not find old node.

But as I understand, we must always find an old node????
(After patching a tdictionery.rename to return a nil
when we do not find a old node, ppc2 start droping a job
in another place)

Regards,
	Sergey Korshunoff