[fpc-devel]Needed Help

beatlesnap at go.to beatlesnap at go.to
Tue Apr 16 08:58:42 CEST 2002

The second is about porting the FPK to my language /Bulgarian/ but I'll
ask that when I find workaround for the compiler..

> I am porting the FPK to Spanish at http://hispascal.sourceforge.net you can
contact me for more info. The question is if you want to port all the "reserved
words"/tokens or just the messages of the compiler. The second option I think
it's very easy to work around... some people of the list may reference you to
some manual of the compiler to do so... but I don't which one it is oneself.

What I'm doing it's porting all the "reserverd words"/tokens.

adrian15.