[fpc-devel]Re: FPC 106 dos install problem solved

Klaus Hartnegg klaus.hartnegg at zfn-brain.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Apr 12 08:54:44 CEST 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Could I send you an updated binary with debug info
> so that you could test it more deeply?

Ok, I grabbed the new install.exe and install.dat
and tried them with the other files of dos106.zip.

This version works now in my Dos 6.22, 1 Gigabyte partition,
no abort with errorneous "disk full" message any more.

Klaus
--
Klaus Hartnegg, Uni Freiburg, AG Hirnforschung, Hansa-Strasse 9, 79104 Freiburg
hartnegg at zfn-brain.uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/