[fpc-devel]Building the PalmOS cross compiler...

Julia A. Case julie at MageNet.com
Sat Sep 1 05:17:41 CEST 2001

I'd like to build the PalmOS cross compiler under linux, but I'll be if
I can figure out how to do it.  I tried setting the enviornment
variables CPU_TARGET and OS_TARGET but that didn't help...

The cygwin compiler runs under wine but the assembler seems to hang for
ever...  So, I would like a native linux version of these tools.

Thanks,
Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]