[fpc-devel]Systems 2001?

Sebastian Günther sguenther at gmx.de
Wed Oct 17 02:33:46 CEST 2001

Hi *,

I will be at the Systems 2001 here in Munich, one of the biggest fair
trade for information technologies, tomorrow and on Tuesday. I will try
to get as much FPC related news as possible, if anybody has any
suggestion, what I could try to find out, then mail it here. I don't
know if I can read my e-mails tomorrow, in urgent cases you can get the
phone number of my mobile phone from Florian.
Perhaps I can get some news on Kylix 2, and TrollTech is presenting Qt
3.0 final there.

- Sebastian