[fpc-devel]Native NT executables?

KJK::Hyperion noog at libero.it
Fri Oct 12 17:58:24 CEST 2001

Hi all, I have a question for you: what would I need to do in order to
create a Win32-NT cross compiler? i.e. how do you port the compiler to a
new platform? I'd like to create Windows NT device drivers, subsystems,
etc. in FPC (currently the only build environment for this kind of programs
is that included in the Windows NT DDK, but it's for Microsoft C++ only,
and I simply can't afford it). I know I'm crazy :), but I thank you in
advance for all the help you'll be able to give me