[fpc-devel]I suggest a new FPC feature

Pavel V. Ozerski pavel at insect.mail.iephb.ru
Fri Oct 12 12:50:24 CEST 2001

Peter,

>Implicit changing of meaning should always be avoided if possible. Since cppdecl is not
>working the exact meaning can differ from cdecl. And the solution in your example is
>simple, just use cppdecl for methods instead of cdecl

Peter, I understand, how to avoid problems in my own programs. But I mean now about other
(also beginning) programmers. I'm able to understand causes of compiler behavior in this case but
I'm not sure that every programmer can quickly find solution here. Therefore the compiler itself
must help (at least generate more informative error message).

Pavel