[fpc-devel]compiler developmen t

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sun Jun 24 21:41:39 CEST 2001

From:           	"Frank McCormick" <f_mc at hotmail.com>
To:             	fpc-devel at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl
Date sent:      	Sun, 24 Jun 2001 08:46:08 -0400
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]compiler developmen t
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

> Just a quick question - It seems to me that the Linux compiler is the
> only one under development, or are announcements of new snapshots not
> made for the other flavours?

 ;-) I just connected to Internet to upload a new OS/2 snapshot (and
send the appropriate announcement, of course)... ;-)))
 Anyway - the fact new snapshots don't appear so often doesn't mean
the platform isn't being worked on - it's just not very convenient to
upload snapshots using a dial-up connection. :-(

Tomas