[fpc-devel]A bug (sorry)

Aleksey V. Vaneev picoder at sbis.komi.ru
Fri Jun 1 23:06:10 CEST 2001

Hello,

  I'm sorry bothering you.. There's an obvious mistake I've made in
  cut I've sent before... But that's not the case really...

  In fact there's some bug in my proggy that I can't catch...
  Everything works in 1.0.5 and in 1.1 my proggy crashes.

  I've made an extraction from our libs, so you can see what's wrong.
  Please, take attention to "addQueuedString" subprocedure of
  "getString" method. Program crashes if QueuedString is
  not nil on "addQueuedString" entry. And again - in 1.0.5
  everything works fine.

Best regards,
 Aleksey                          mailto:picoder at sbis.komi.ru