[fpc-devel]Compiling problems\

Sasu Purola/Dosesoft Oy sasu.purola at dosesoft.fi
Tue Dec 4 12:05:59 CET 2001

So what do I need? Where to find? Or maybe, could somebody make working
setup packed in one zip file which just has to be unistalled for example in
c:\pp1.0 directory. After that just adding correct path to pathenv variable
should be enough. And then upload it somewhere where I can download it.

I littlebit tired to just RTFM:ing old FAQ:s and trying to get every single
peace together. :(