[fpc-devel]FP 1.05 snapshot IDE

Zbigniew Kuczbanski zbyszek at psi.com.pl
Tue Apr 24 22:25:45 CEST 2001

Hi,
  I try check snapshot from ftp.freepascal.org
I download and unpack snapshot from directory /fpc/snapshot/v10/win32
two files:
basew32.zip and idew32.zip. The base version FP 1.0.4 When I compile
(use fpc.exe) simple text program i.e lines.pp
I see message "can't find unit WINDOWS". Target: win32, date 2001/04/18

Zb. Kuczbanski