[fpc-devel]Memory exhausted

Aleksey V. Vaneev picoder at sbis.komi.ru
Tue Apr 3 21:07:19 CEST 2001

Hello,

>> Panic : Internal compiler error, exiting.
>> rscfilebank.pp(51,25) Fatal: Internal error 9999
>> rscfilebank.pp(1,9) Error: Forward class definition not resolved "TFileBank"
>
> That's a bug in the compiler. We've already fixed a lot of such bugs (crashes when reompiling a
> program without first deleting the results of the previous compilation), but new ones always
> seem to pop up.I this regard, 1.0.4/1.0.5 is much more stable.

I think there's some other type of problem... When I compile some
"main" module compiler tends to recompile other dependent modules even
after the first correct compilation. Dunno why this is necessary. And
the final EXE tends to grow after such second-time passes.

I think this is all happening because of unit interdependencies... Maybe
it is really necessary to implement something new in this field?

Best regards,
 Aleksey                          mailto:picoder at sbis.komi.ru