[fpc-devel]Re: failure notice

Sting stingray at swi.hu
Sat Oct 28 21:48:32 CEST 2000

>> Do the IDE developers read here?
>
>Pierre Muller certainly reads this, Gabor I don't know.
I do, too. I'm just a bit out-of-sync, due to my limited access to the
Internet, and due to some changes in my life.
Sorry, for the delays. I must admit, I haven't got much time lately for the
improvement of the IDE. (However, I think I did everything to fix really
important bugs ASAP.) I'm going to change my job in the near future, so, I'm
having currently even less spare time than before.
I'll continue fixing bugs and do some minor improvements, but I can not
guarantee fast responses/actions. Please, be a bit more patient, and try to
understand my situation! Thanks.

PS: Developers wishing to contribute to any of the Free Pascal projects
(compiler, IDE, API, FV, etc.) are always welcome!  For more information,
please, contact the appropriate core developer(s)!
(We're also working on a solution that would enable developers to compile
the IDE, and/or any other FV-based projects themselves.)

Gabor