[fpc-announce] New entry in Free Pascal Contributed units. (vfw (Video for Windows) for fpc v 1.06 and later)

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Mon Jul 30 15:51:30 CEST 2007

The following entry was added to the Free Pascal contributed units:

Name         : vfw (Video for Windows) for fpc v 1.06 and later
Author       : Aigbe Austin Eshikafe
Email        : eshikafe at yahoo.co.uk
Homepage     : http://www.swiftsoft.de
FTP site     : ftp://
Version      :
Date         : 2007-07-30
Category     : Miscellaneous
Supported OS : Windows XP
Description  :
This unit was originally converted by Ronald Dittrich
E-Mail:info at swiftsoft.de      http://www.swiftsoft.de
The modification I made is explained below:

modification: made unit compatible with fpc(free pascal compiler) v1.06 under the Dev-Pas IDE (v 1.9.2). To achieve this compatibility, a number of modifications were made in the            source code(vfw.pas unit file). These have been indicated with the following headings: Mod. I, mod. II and mod.III respectively.
compiled with: Dev-Pascal 1.9.2 (fpc v1.06)