[fpc-announce] Free Pascal Contributed units modified entry. (SynWrap1)

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Sun Aug 13 21:08:45 CEST 2006

The following entry in the Free Pascal contributed units was modified:

Name         : SynWrap1
Author       : Lars aka L505
Email        : fpcunits1(at)z505(dot)com
Homepage     : http://z505.com/cgi-bin/qkcont/qkcont.cgi?p=Synapse-Redirect-Extension
FTP site     : http://z505.com/download/pascal/SynWrap/SynWrap1-Aug-13-2006.zip
Version      : Synwrap1-Aug-13-2006
Date         : 2006-08-13
Category     : Internet
Supported OS : GnuLinux, Windows, Other
Description  :
Update: Version 1.0b has more error checking options
This is a Synapse helper or wrapper. It allows Synapse to handle redirects when you are requesting a web page. Handles 301, 302, and similar 3XX redirects. It also allows you to put a "verbose" option on, in order to get feedback about the website you tried to "Get", and what errors the server may have shouted about.
The <b>SynWrap1.pas</b> file will also act as a unit for other common wrappers which you or I wish to code. If you have a wrapper or any general purpose function for synapse that you think is useful, let me know.
Includes command line demos.