[fpc-announce] New entry in Free Pascal Contributed units. (llnet (lnet unit modified))

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Thu Aug 3 10:14:26 CEST 2006

The following entry was added to the Free Pascal contributed units:

Name         : llnet (lnet unit modified)
Author       : sfia andrei daniel
Email        : sfia_andreidaniel at yahoo.com
Homepage     : http://www.geocities.com/sfia_andreidaniel
FTP site     : http://www.geocities.com/sfia_andreidaniel/lnet.zip
Version      : 1.0
Date         : 2006-08-03
Category     : Internet
Supported OS : linux, win32
Description  :
I've been working and thinking on a way on how can I create a server and a client over TCP IP. Here is the solution: LLnet. I've been using a unit which was taken from freepascal.org - lnet. What I did to this unit: I made it compatible with an old version of freepascal (0.92). I've created an object TTcpServer and TTcpClient - just in case you don't know how to work with classes. I've created 2 examples programs and one cool program which I called PRedirector. Checkit out. It compiles both under linux and win32, with a fpc version >= 0.92. Good luck. Please send me a mail in sign of apreciation if you like it.