[fpc-announce]New entry in Free Pascal Contributed units. (Inquisition Video Server)

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Mon Jul 2 22:14:13 CEST 2001

The following entry was added to the Free Pascal contributed units:

Name         : Inquisition Video Server
Author       : Karoly Balogh (a.k.a. Charlie/iNQ) and Marton Ekler (a.k.a. mrc!/iNQ)
Email        : charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Homepage     : http://scenergy.dfmk.hu/inqcoders/
FTP site     : http://scenergy.dfmk.hu/inqcoders/files/ivs202.zip
Version      : 2.0.2
Date         : 02/07/01
Category     : Graphics
Supported OS : GO32V2
Description  :
This is our video-system from our demo called High Voltage, which won the demo competition at Conference7007 party held on 29. october 2000 at Debrecen/Hungary. With the help of this package you can have a 320x200 truecolor video buffer, which can be displayed in a lot of different target videomodes to allow the program to run on many different videocards. Currently VBE1.2, VBE2.0 LFB and VGA supported under GO32V2, but ports for other platforms in progress. It comes with a nice user-friendly manual setup, but also supports automatic best-mode selection.