[fpc-pascal] Bls: Quick Modern Object Pascal Introduction, for Programmers

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 07:31:56 CEST 2016

Good work, sir. Thank you very much. I might use your article to direct people who still thinks Pascal today is still like the old Pascal of the 70's. :)
I have a little suggestion though. I prefer to use {$J-} directive in my Pascal program. I think it encourages good programming practice in Pascal. The {$J-} means constant is a constant no matter how you declare it. Too bad FPC is still using {$J+} as the default even in the {$MODE OBJFPC}, which means a constant becomes a variable once you include the data type eventhough it's declared within a 'const' block. CMIIW.
Regards,
–Mr Bee