[fpc-pascal] How to compile Lazarus program using only FPC?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:09:39 CEST 2015

Am 25.09.2015 11:04 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 09/25/2015 03:52 AM, Bo Berglund wrote:
>>
>> If absolutely necessary I will have to set up the RPi with a monitor,
keyboard and mouse and install Lazarus and compile from there. But RPi is
not as powerful a computer as the PC and it will probably be very slow if
at all working....

> "Lazarus" is the name for two completely different things
>
> 1) the IDE
> 2) the LCL library.

"Lazarus" is not the name of the LCL. "Lazarus" might be part of the name
"Lazarus Component Library", but it's not /the/ name. So please don't
introduce confusion where there is none.

Regards,
Sven