[fpc-pascal] I-Pascal: IDE based on IntelliJ platform

ARGB32 armorcavalry at narod.ru
Sat Aug 22 14:27:20 CEST 2015

l> Under *nix platforms, FPC layout is slightly different. At least bin and
l> units by default doesn't have the same direct parent (/usr/bin vs
l> /usr/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units). Does this mean your plugin doesn't work
l> there?

I'm  using Linux and CodeTyphoon which  places  all  FPC-related  files in one
directory and initially I didn't know of any problems.

OSX users reported the problem with paths.
The right directory for SDK is parent of "units" (offered automatically).
/usr/bin is checked for fpc executable.
So it should work.

If  someone knows better ways to determine locations of fpc executable
and RTL DCUs please let me know.

---
Best regards, George