[fpc-pascal] Cross compile from x86 to Pi

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Aug 18 09:44:06 CEST 2015

On 08/17/2015 09:55 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> This works with MSEide.

GREAT !

So MSE IDE does use GDBServer and not native ARM GDB remote controlled
by SSH ? Or is this selectable ?

When I did that research, I had the impression that SSH would be
preferable (whenever Ethernet is installed).

(Now as there will be new fast low-power Intel CPUs available for
embedded use (e.g. on Q7 boards) I have no hope any more that the
company ever will port the huge Delphi project they maintain to ARM. So
I am free to privately move from Lazarus to MSEIDE :-) :-) :-) )

-Michael