[fpc-pascal] FreeBSD and fpc messages.

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Sun Aug 16 20:30:52 CEST 2015

Did you notice that the date of compilation is also different
in both cases...

  Are you really sure that the symlink points to the same file?

  If this is true, it probably means that it reads a different
configuration file in both cases.

  Try using -va to activate all debug output,
and look at the difference in the found configuration file
and possibly after for some -Fr option (loading custom error message).

  Hope this will help,

Pierre Muller