[fpc-pascal] ARM-embedded & Interrupt numbers

Jeppe Johansen jeppe at j-software.dk
Fri Aug 14 14:18:04 CEST 2015

On 08/14/2015 09:08 AM, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> Is this the way to do it ? Or is there  better way ? Or does this
> exist already ?
>
> Comments please.
>
> If that's a proper way to do this, how could this be included in a
> next version of fpc ? Do I make a bug-report including the new file,
> with diffs for the modified files ?
> How do I make a proper diff ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Koenraad.
Hi Koenraad,

For simplicity I think it would be best to just add them to each unit
without too many macros.

There's not a clear line for what to include in the RTL units at the
moment, but with CMSIS growing more relevant I think it makes sense to
have that table of IRQn numbers in there for all Cortex-M devices.

You can either just use SVN to create a patch (there's info here:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Creating_A_Patch), or just send the files to
me and I'll fix it up.

Best Regards,
Jeppe