[fpc-pascal] read cells contents from .xls file

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:45:30 CEST 2013

Thanks - that looks excellent, but the 'uses' list for this, for non
lazarus users, has, I guess, lots of things in it.

The problem is also that I'm trying to implement this hack in an old
version of pascal, v2.2.2 for which I only have the compiler & basic rtl
stuff - that's why I'd just like some info for a quick hack eg some bullets
or some idea what I need to do eg to read the no or string in eg cell x23
of sheet jim in fred.xls.

John