[fpc-pascal] Re: Problems reading some of the messages from this mailing list

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 24 15:36:06 CEST 2013

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:26 AM, Guillermo Martínez <gmartinez at burdjia.com> wrote:
> Sorry, Philippe, but I can't read your messages. :(
>
> > Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:39:20 -0300
> > From: Philippe <philippe at quarta.com.br>
> > Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] Re: Problems reading some of the messages
> > 	from	this mailing list
> > To: FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>

this one, like the other(s) you have quoted, is missing the content-transfer-encoding line that states what type of encoding is used... this one, like the others, should have a header line of

  content-transfer-encoding: base64

to go along with the content-type header line... someone has a broken messaging application implementation...